This Contract is between Woodhall Country Park Ltd, Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6UJ (“Woodhall Country Park”) and any person who makes a booking with Woodhall Country Park (“You”).
A Contract exists as soon as Woodhall Country Park has issued a booking confirmation to you. You are responsible for checking carefully the details of the booking to ensure it reflects your wishes. Please inform Woodhall Country Park of any discrepancy within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation, unless your holiday is due to start within 14 days, in which case Woodhall Country Park should be informed within 24 hours.
The Terms & Conditions contained in this Contract do not affect your statutory rights.
The Terms & Conditions contained in this Contract apply to all touring, camping, pod & Hideaway bookings.
1. Making a Booking
You are expected to have read the following Terms & Conditions before making a booking.
Bookings can be made in the following ways:
- By telephone on 01526 353710 using a credit/debit card
- Using the online booking system at: woodhallcountrypark.co.uk
- In person at Woodhall Country Park reception
The person who makes the booking is responsible for the booking, and warrants that they are over 18 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated on the booking form. By making a booking all members of the booking party agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of this Contract. Staff reserve the right to refuse any booking.
Woodhall Country Park refuses to permit anyone on to site who is a convicted child sex offender or is subject to the notification requirements of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 (‘on the sex offenders register’).
A booking is only secured once the minimum deposit has been received; until this time Woodhall Country Park reserves the right to release any ‘provisional’ bookings for sale to other guests.
2. The Price of the Holiday & Securing Your Booking
A 30% deposit is required to secure your holiday. The balance is then payable 28 days before the holiday start date. Failure to make payment by this time, entitles Woodhall Country Park to cancel the holiday and retain your deposit. Once you have paid your deposit, the price of the holiday will not be subject to any change unless the rate of VAT changes. All holiday prices are inclusive of VAT.
If you book a holiday with less than 30 days before arrival, you will be required to make full payment at the point of booking.
You can pay your outstanding balance over the phone, in person at reception, or using the online payment system, for which you will be able to login into securely using the link and password provided to you in your booking confirmation email.
The size of your unit, including any tents and gazebos, must be stipulated at the time of booking to ensure that the allocated pitch is large enough. Should you subsequently alter your requirements Woodhall Country Park cannot guarantee to provide an appropriately sized pitch. Tents are charged per tent and only one tent is allowed per pitch.
Touring and camping pitches are available from 12:00 noon. Pods/Hideaways are available from 15:00. The latest check-in time for all pitches/accommodation units is 20:00. You should advise Woodhall Country Park if you are likely to arrive later than 18:00. If we have not heard from you within 24 hours after your expected arrival, Woodhall Country Park reserves the right to re-let your pitch.
Touring and camping pitches must be vacated by 12:00 noon and pods/Hideaways by 11am on the day of your departure, otherwise an additional night’s fee will be charged.
Whilst reasonable endeavours will be made to allocate you the pitch of your choice, the acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a specific pitch; pitches requested cannot be guaranteed. The Park Manager reserves the right to re-allocate pitches accordingly, if required.
Your pitch number and directions to it will be confirmed upon your arrival at reception. If you are in any doubt whether you are on the right pitch, please check with a member of staff. Any guest on the wrong pitch may be required to move.
Should you wish to extend your stay beyond the booked dates, there is no guarantee that the same pitch will be available.
4. Cancellation or Change of the Holiday by You
You may cancel your holiday at any time. Cancellation will be effective on the date it is received by Woodhall Country Park. The following cancellation charges will apply:
|Period of Notice Received by Woodhall Country Park Before the Holiday Start Date||Charges Applied to You|
|More than 100 days||Deposit|
|50 to 99 days||30% of total holiday cost|
|15 to 49 days||50% of total holiday cost|
|14 to 2 days||70% of total holiday cost|
|1 day and under||100% of total holiday cost|
If you have not arrived by 09:00 on the morning after your break was due to commence, or contacted the Park to confirm when you will arrive, Woodhall Country Park will assume that the break is cancelled and the total holiday cost will be forfeited.
After you have paid your deposit/ balance you may wish to change some elements of the holiday, e.g. number of people or lead name. This can be done by telephoning Woodhall Country Park on 01526 353710. Substantial changes, such as a change of holiday date, will be subject to an administration charge of £10.00 per alteration. It is not possible to change the dates with less than 24 hours’ notice or carry bookings from one calendar year to the next.
No refunds can be given if you, or any of your guests, depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless you do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on the part of Woodhall Country Park, which would justify cancelling the holiday.
5. Change or Cancellation of The Holiday by Woodhall Country Park
If Woodhall Country Park is unable to provide the booked holiday, and has to cancel before the holiday is due to start, you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid, this is except where the cancellation arises from an Unforeseeable Occurrence outside of the control of Woodhall Country Park. In the case of an Unforeseeable Occurrence Woodhall Country Park, will pay compensation (per adult) as follows:
|Notice Given to You of a Cancellation Before the Holiday Start Date||Compensation Per Adult|
|More than 100 days||Nil|
|50 to 99 days||£10.00|
|15 to 49 days||£20.00|
|14 days and under||£40.00|
For the purposes of this section of the Contract, the definition of “Unforeseeable Occurrences” will include, but is not limited to: war, threat of war, riot, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, flood or fire.
6. Termination of a Holiday
Woodhall Country Park reserves the right to ask guests who contravene any Terms & Conditions within this Contract, or who in any other way are behaving in a manner likely to cause distress or nuisance to other visitors, to leave the site immediately. In these circumstances the holiday ceases without refund, and Woodhall Country Park shall not be liable for any extra costs incurred; the Park Manager’s decision is final.
7. Behaviour & Conduct
By making a booking with Woodhall Country Park you have entered into a Contract in which you undertake, on behalf of yourself, and the people in your party (including children), to adopt the following standards of behaviour and conduct whilst onsite:
- To adhere to all of the Site Information & Rules (these are provided to you on arrival and are positioned around the site);
- To adhere to the Fishing Rules (these are displayed in reception and are positioned around all of the fishing lakes);
- To adhere to the rules that are displayed around the play area;
- To act in a courteous and considerate manner towards Woodhall Country Park, it’s staff and other guests;
- To supervise children properly so that they are not a nuisance or danger to themselves or others;
- Cutting or damaging trees and other vegetation is strictly prohibited and the natural conditions are not to be disturbed. This includes tying ropes to, or driving nails into, trees;
- Respect the wildlife and nature, as the site is home to many species of fish, animals, insects, flora and fauna;
- Littering will not be tolerated. Recycle your waste in the appropriate containers in the bin areas provided around the Park – separate bins are available for general waste, glass, paper/cardboard and hot ashes;
- The following are not permitted:
- The use of drones and remote flying cameras;
- Open fires, including fire pits, and ground level BBQs;
- The use of generators; and
- You will not:
- Commit any criminal offence or undertake in any criminal activity;
- Commit any acts of vandalism or nuisance;
- Keep or carry any firearm or any other weapon;
- Use any unlawful drugs;
- Create any undue noise or disturbance; or
- Carry on any trade or business.
8. Health & Safety
Woodhall Country Park takes the wellbeing and safety of it’s guests very seriously and therefore ask that you comply with the following whilst onsite:
- The speed limit is 5 mph;
- All vehicles must conform to the Road Traffic Act and have current tax, MOT and insurance. The provisions of the Highway Code apply to the roads on the Park;
- No lorries or other commercial vehicles are allowed, this includes any vehicle being used to tow;
- No recreational vehicles are allowed, this includes motorised scooters;
- No mechanical or repair work is to be undertaken;
- Only one car can be parked next to a pitch. All other vehicles, including trailers and boats, must be left in the reception car park;
- In the unlikely event of a natural disaster or emergency requiring implementation of the Park’s Emergency Action Plan, you will be notified by an alarm sounding; and
- Please make yourself aware of the nearest fire point and the Emergency Assembly Point.
Woodhall Country Park is a pet friendly site, but if you choose to bring your pet with you, please comply with the following whilst onsite:
- Keep dogs on a lead at all times, except where stated;
- Cats must wear a bell at all times;
- Use the designated Dog Exercise Field if you wish to let your dog off the lead;
- Clean up after your pets and dispose of the waste in the General Waste bins or the dog bins in the Dog Exercise Field;
- Do not leave dogs unattended at any time;
- Be aware of other guests onsite who may not be familiar with, or like pets;
- There is a maximum of 3 pets per pitch; and
- No pets are permitted in any of the pods.
Woodhall Country Park reserves the right to require that an owner removes their pet from the Park if it is a nuisance or danger to other guests.
The following breeds of dog will not be permitted onsite: American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fila Brasileiro, Dogo Argentino – even if muzzled, as required under current UK Government legislation.
The provision of Wi-Fi is governed by Camping Connect’s terms and conditions as outlined on their website. Woodhall Country Park can take no responsibility for website content and advises parents to supervise children and set up parental controls to safeguard their activity. Any problems with the supply of Wi-Fi must be addressed to Camping Connect.
11. Damage or Loss
Woodhall Country Park will take reasonable precautions to protect caravans, motorhomes, awnings and tents from damage, but shall not be responsible for loss or accidental damage whatsoever, except as a result of a breach of an obligation on the part of Woodhall Country Park.
All caravans, motorhomes, tents and vehicles are left at the owner’s risk.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of your holiday, please speak to the Park reception team. In most cases they will be able to help you immediately so that you can enjoy the rest of your stay. However, if you are still dissatisfied, please ask to speak with the Park Manager.
If, at the end of your holiday, you feel that complaint has not been dealt with satisfactorily, please write to us at Woodhall Country Park, Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire, LN10 6UJ no later than 28 days after the end of your holiday.
Woodhall Country Park is only able to take action on any complaints that are first brought to the attention of the Reception staff and the Park Manager whilst you are on your holiday, and secondly received in writing within 28 days, unless there are exceptional circumstances. It is necessary for Woodhall Country Park to impose these limitations such that there is opportunity to solve the problems experienced fairly and effectively.
13. Access Statement & Policy
Woodhall Country Park seeks to provide the very best service to all guests and has a specially prepared Access Statement, which describes the facilities the Park has to offer. A copy of the Access Statement is available on the Park website or from reception. Anyone wishing to discuss specific needs, should discuss these with a member of staff before making a booking.
14. Data Protection
The information supplied by you to complete a booking will be stored on computer for administrative purposes. Our Privacy Notice (see below) explains what data we collect, why and for how long it is retained. Woodhall Country Park may from time to time wish to send you news of offers or events on the Park – if you do not wish to receive any such communications, please inform staff at the time of booking. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984, accepting the booking terms signifies your agreement to these terms.
15. Privacy Notice
Our Privacy Notice (opens in PDF), will tell you how we look after your personal data and about your privacy rights. It supplements any other notices and is not intended to override them.